-
January 6th, 2006, 12:41 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Thanks everyone for your feedback and response. All the little clothes sold out last night. There will be other small clothes coming soon. These first offerings are sturdy play clothes for children to play with. 2 of my GD's age 7 & 9 had imput on the fabric choices. Christening dresses and nightgowns are in the works and close to being finished. I also came up with a Bishop style smocked little dress with short panties. The smocking took to much time to be able to sell the dress reasonably though. I'm trying now to come up with a suitable machine smocking. There will be clothes for the modern baby soon also. I'm having a lot of fun with this project.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 09:11 AM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>
-
January 6th, 2006, 01:00 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Oooh, smocking! I love smocked baby dresses! Post more as you make them and let us see your beautiful creations!
Congrats on all your sales last night!
Laurie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks